Will I ever reach 1 BTC?

Hey guys, I’ve been keeping tabs on my Bitcoin holdings, and I can’t help but wonder: will I ever hit that 1 BTC mark? It feels like I’m constantly inching closer, but with the way things are going, I’m not sure if I’ll ever get there. What do you think? Will I eventually reach that milestone, or is it just wishful thinking?

2 Likes

If you’re only putting in $100 a month, it’s doubtful you’ll reach 1 bitcoin unless Bitcoin really surprises us in the next few years.

But hey, you’re doing great with what you’re investing. Just keep adding what you can without risking too much, and I believe you’ll do well in the long run.

1 Like

Staying informed about market trends and developments can help you make informed decisions.

Keep faith in your strategy. One BTC is just a number! It might take 20 years to reach 20k, and by then, Bitcoin could be worth millions, possibly exceeding everyone’s current expectations. Instead of aiming for 1 BTC, focus on the idea that every dollar you invest in Bitcoin will either retain its value or appreciate over time.