Who UNDERSTANDS Moonpay app and how it works?

I’m trying to transfer bitcoins from my MoonPay app to my Trust Wallet. Even though I input my bitcoin address correctly, I keep getting an error message saying, "Please provide a valid wallet address or ENS

hallo customer my sister had same queries but was advised this Moon pay operates like other online payment platforms. users must be comfortable navigating an online interface and entering their payment information.

1 Like

MoonPay is an app designed for buying and managing cryptocurrency on the go.

There are a couple of reasons why you might be getting an error message despite entering your Bitcoin address correctly when transferring from MoonPay to Trust Wallet:

1. Double-check the Address:
  • Make sure there are no typos or extra spaces in the Bitcoin address you copied from Trust Wallet into MoonPay. Even a single mistake can prevent the transfer.
  • Consider copying and pasting the address directly from Trust Wallet to MoonPay to avoid any errors.
  1. Address Type Mismatch:
  • There are different types of Bitcoin addresses, most commonly Bech32 (starting with “bc1”) and legacy (starting with “1”).
  • Ensure the address you’re using in MoonPay matches the type of address your Trust Wallet generates for Bitcoin. You can check the address format in the Trust Wallet settings.
  1. Minimum Transfer Amount:
  • Some exchanges, including MoonPay, might have minimum transfer amounts for Bitcoin. Check MoonPay’s terms to see if your transfer amount meets their minimum requirement.

Here’s what you can do to troubleshoot the issue:

• Review MoonPay’s Error Message: The specific error message might offer more details about the problem. Look for keywords that can help pinpoint the issue.
  • Contact MoonPay Support: If you’re still having trouble, reach out to MoonPay’s customer support directly. They can investigate the issue further and provide specific guidance based on your situation.
  • Contact Trust Wallet Support (if necessary): While less likely, there could be an issue on the Trust Wallet side. If MoonPay support can’t help, consider contacting Trust Wallet support for further assistance.

MoonPay is a platform that provides NFTs with fiat, a no-code platform for creators and brands, and the ability to convert fiat money into cryptocurrency. Because it enables quick transactions with conventional payment methods, it is referred to as “the PayPal of cryptocurrency.” MoonPay, which has more than 5 million customers across more than 160 countries, makes money through premium services and payment processing fees.