Which Wallets are the best? What wallet do you use?

For a long time I wanted to buy a Ledger wallet, probably no need to explain.

I thought about Trezor but I want to know which wallets do you use.

Do you have pro‘s & con‘s why Trezor is good/bad , why other wallets are good/bad?

Thank you … Happy Eid Mubarak!

When it comes to choosing a hardware wallet, both Ledger and Trezor are reputable options with their own set of advantages and disadvantages.
Just do your own research and consider your preferences before opting for either of the wallet account

Hey sup man?
The guy clearly asked for reviews on the two wallets.
We are all in this forum to educate each other so if you did not have a definitive answer you should have not typed.

I personally tried using Ledger Wallet and it had no major issues just some minor ones.
Its Bluetooth compatibility with both iOS and Android makes it easier to use.
Other advantages of Ledger are a durable steel case offering better protection and the Ledger Live mobile app provides additional functionality.
That is why I recommend the wallet to you

Let’s explore both options to assist you in discovering the most suitable crypto wallet for your needs.

1. Coinbase Wallet: Ideal for beginners due to its user-friendly interface. Available at Coinbase.
  2. Trezor Model T: Offers the best security features for safeguarding your assets.
  3. Ledger Nano X: Strikes a balance between accessibility and security, making it a reliable choice.
  4. Exodus: Tailored for desktop users, providing a seamless experience.
  5. Mycelium: Designed with mobile users in mind, offering convenience and functionality.