Which mobile wallet is the safest for BTC at the moment?

Hey there,

I want to keep my Bitcoin in the safest wallet available for iOS right now. I mean one that’s super secure, hasn’t been hacked, is trustworthy, and has a good reputation. Of course, I’m looking for one where I’m in control of my own Bitcoin.

I heard about some issues with Ledger recently, and things in the crypto world change fast. So, I’m wondering what people think is the best choice for storing Bitcoin safely on iOS these days.

Right now, I’m thinking about using Blockstream Green, but I’d like to hear your thoughts before deciding. Thanks a bunch for your help!

By the way, I can’t buy a hardware wallet directly. I can only get one through intermediaries, which doesn’t make sense in this situation. But the amount of Bitcoin I have isn’t so high that it’s a big concern.

3 Likes

If you want to keep your Bitcoin in safe wallet just consider Blockstream Green Wallet. It provide strong security features like hardware wallet integration, multi-sig support, and built-in coin control.

But I recommend you to do the researchg before you make a decision to avoid being scammed

4 Likes

With its great reputation and abundance of security features, Blockstream Green is a good option for iOS. Because it is non-custodial, you can be sure you own your Bitcoin. Considering your limitations, it is a wise choice.

3 Likes

Here are mobile wallets that are the safest for BTC at the moment:

2 Likes

While Ledger is a good choice, it’s true, things can change fast in the crypto world. Blockstream Green is a popular option for secure storage on iPhones, and it sounds like a good starting point for you.

If you’re open to other ideas, folks here might have some experience with other super secure iOS wallets.

2 Likes

@Jackson_Smith Although I would be pleased to purchase a hardware wallet, I am often unable to do so due to financial constraints. The safest wallet would be a hardware wallet, of course.