Which is the best Bitcoin wallet you're using

I’ve been considering buying a Ledger wallet for a while now, so no need for too much explanation there.

I’ve also thought about getting a Trezor, but before I make a decision, I’d like to know which wallets you use.

Could you share your thoughts on the pros and cons of using Trezor, as well as any insights you have on other wallets? Your input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, and have a great weekend, everyone!

The Trezor Model T stands out as a top Bitcoin wallet with its stylish design, robust security including Shamir Backup, and an easy-to-use touchscreen that allows direct on-device transaction verification.

However, while it boasts excellent security features and broad cryptocurrency support, its higher cost and the learning curve for beginners are notable drawbacks.

Trezor may offer you highly secure offline storage, protecting your crypto assets from online dangers.

Its Shamir Backup feature further guards against loss or theft.

However, Trezor doesn’t support native staking or NFT management, and it lacks a mobile app or Bluetooth functionality.

You might want to try wallets like:

1. Ledger
  2. MetaMask
  3. Exodus

For more features and flexibility.

Thank me later

BlueWallet for iOS, Android and macOS on Apple Silicone.

I wouldn’t share the same key-material (the seed) between two devices. You’re combining the system vulnerabilities of both devices.

For desktop only Sparrow Wallet is pretty decent.

Of course, nobody can stop you from importing your Sparrow Wallet seed into BlueWallet (or vice versa) so you have the same wallet on your phone and desktop.

To be honest, all the reviews that I have seen about Trezor praise its top-tier security features. I would recommend it if you want long-term storage of your coins. If you are into crypto payments do not think of using Trezor as you can’t access your coins or make on-the-go payments. A Trezor wallet is the surest way to not lose your money from unauthorized access and potential cyber threats or online frauds.

What features are most important to you in a hardware wallet?

Knowing your priorities might help narrow down the options.

You’re right since Trezor’s top-notch security is a major selling point, especially for long-term crypto storage.

It’s a great choice for users who prioritize keeping their coins safe offline.

1 Like

I don’t use Bitcoin wallets or have personal experience, but many find hardware wallets like Ledger Nano S or software ones like Exodus highly recommended for security and ease of use.

However, it doesn’t support native staking or NFT management and lacks a mobile app or Bluetooth functionality.

Consider these two alternatives wallets Ledger, or MetaMask.

I agree, the Trezor Model T excels with its sleek design, robust security features, and user-friendly touchscreen for direct transaction verification.

The Shamir Backup is a standout feature for added security. However, the higher price and steeper learning curve can be challenging for beginners.