What's going on with Coinbase Pro these days?

I don’t get how the recent changes on Coinbase affect trading. Can’t trade with cheap fees anymore? Thinking of switching to another exchange. Unless someone can explain why Coinbase’s changes are better than before?
I want to be able to buy or sell Bitcoin at both regular and specific prices. I want the fees for trading and other services to be low. I want to be able to trade a lot of Bitcoin every day. I’m just an average person trying to save money and get as much Bitcoin as I can.

With all that in mind, what’s the best place for me to trade now? Is Coinbase still good for regular people, or should I look somewhere else? I’d really appreciate hearing from anyone who has thoughts on the best exchange or who has used Coinbase lately.

Coinbase might still be okay for occasional purchases due to its user-friendly interface and ease of use.

However, for frequent trading with lower fees, it might not be the best fit anymore.

You’ve clearly outlined your priorities - low fees, ability to set buy/sell orders at specific prices, and high daily trading volume. That’s a great starting point for choosing the right exchange.

I need some help. I used Coinbase to buy Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) in 2021 and 2022. Then, in 2022, I moved them to my Coinbase wallet. Now, I can only see the transactions for BTC that I bought after moving them to the wallet. I can not see any of my earlier transactions. My statements do not show anything for 2021, even though I made multiple purchases. I can see the money I added from my bank, but it does not show where it went. Also, there is no activity shown for BTC and ETH before I moved them to the wallet. The wallet just shows how much I moved. So, I am not sure how much I put into each BTC and ETH or what price I bought them at. I’ve been on the phone with Coinbase support for an hour, but they haven’t figured it out yet.

Ihat’s definitely not ideal. It must be confusing not to see your past transactions. I can understand your frustration after spending an hour with support already.