What's going on with Coinbase Pro now?

I don’t get what changes Coinbase made lately. Now I can’t trade with low fees? I’m thinking of switching to another exchange. Can someone explain what Coinbase did and why it’s better? Here’s what I need: I want to buy or sell BTC at market and limit prices, with low trading fees and high daily trade limits. I’m just an average person trying to save money and build up my assets. So, which exchange is best now? Is Coinbase still good for regular folks like me, or should I look elsewhere? I’d appreciate hearing from anyone with opinions on the best exchange or recent experiences with Coinbase.

3 Likes

Coinbase recently made changes to their fee structure, which has impacted trading costs for many users.

2 Likes

When choosing an exchange, it’s essential to prioritize your specific needs. You mentioned wanting to buy or sell BTC at market and limit prices with low trading fees and high daily trade limits. Several exchanges cater to these requirements, each with its own benefits.

1 Like

For example, Binance is known for its competitive fees and wide range of trading options. Kraken is another popular choice, offering low fees and high liquidity. Additionally, platforms like Gemini and Bitstamp are reputable exchanges with user-friendly interfaces and competitive fee structures.