What your opinion on bitcoin core?

As I was reviewing my archived programs, I stumbled upon a Bitcoin Core wallet that requires downloading the entire transaction history before allowing wallet usage. Originally from MIT, it’s been over nine years since its inception, so I’m uncertain about its current effectiveness. Any insights?

1 Like

Bitcoin Core has emerged as the preferred software for businesses aiming to optimize their payment procedures while safeguarding transaction security. Users widely recognize it as the most prevalent and secure means of verifying transactions and engaging in business with clients.

It’s fascinating to come across a Bitcoin Core wallet from MIT with such a long history.

Given that it’s been over nine years since its inception, I’m curious about its current effectiveness and relevance in today’s crypto landscape.

Has there been any recent updates or developments to improve its usability and security?

It would be interesting to hear if anyone has insights or experiences using this wallet in more recent times.