What were the prices of McDonald's items back in the 1960s?

Hey guys, I was reading up on some nostalgia stuff and got curious — do any of you happen to know what the prices of McDonald’s items were back in the 1960s? I bet it was pretty different from what we’re used to now!

4 Likes

Our local police force is struggling to recruit new officers because the cost of living in our area has become too high for them to afford :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

You’re totally right about the ‘information flood’ tactic.

McDonald’s does it intentionally to make you misjudge your hunger and gravitate towards the easy-to-spot items on the menu pages.

I think I saw a video once that talked about McDonald’s tricks, but I can’t recall which one it was.

1 Like

I came across this. Prices of McDonald’s items back in the 1960s.

The sheer number of options on the McDonald’s menu can be overwhelming. It’s like they’re bombarding you with choices.

I definitely find myself drawn to the pictures and familiar items. Maybe that video you saw was about fast food menu psychology?

1 Like

While specific prices may vary depending on location and other factors, here’s an approximate idea of what some McDonald’s items might have cost in the 1960s