What is the most secure hardware wallet so far?

Greetings to all the bitcoiners who are celebrating the return to 40k!!

With all this movement I have taken on the task of migrating my coins to a hardware wallet since I use non-custodial wallets but I am worried that they are connected to the internet… Open to recommendations and thanks in advance, enjoy the trip.

Trezor stands out as one of the most secure cryptocurrency wallets available today. It offers users the flexibility of accessing their funds through either the Trezor web wallet online, compatible with desktop or mobile devices, or the Trezor Suite app, which can be downloaded and installed on desktop computers.

Happy 40k day everyone! It’s definitely a good time to revisit wallet security. Hardware wallets are a great choice, but it’s understandable to be cautious about their internet connection.

Actually Most hardware wallets only connect to the internet when updating firmware or during very specific transactions. They are designed to keep your private keys stored offline, minimizing security risks

Ledger is another popular hardware wallet brand known for its security features. Ultimately, the best choice depends on individual needs and preferences

Trezor is widely regarded as the most secure cryptocurrency wallet available.
It can be accessed through the online Trezor web wallet on desktop or mobile devices, as well as via the downloaded Trezor Suite app on desktop computers.

Trezor is indeed known for its strong security features, making it a popular choice among cryptocurrency users. It offers both an online web wallet accessible on desktop and mobile devices and a desktop app called Trezor Suite for added security. Users can manage their cryptocurrency holdings and transactions through these platforms, ensuring a high level of security for their digital assets.