What are the reviews for Reeds Jewelers?

I recently bought some jewelry for my wife from Reeds because they accept bitcoin, and I trust it more than credit cards. Unfortunately, we found out this week that there was some fraud on our credit card that we need to sort out.

I didn’t bother checking Reeds’ return policy before buying because I didn’t think it would be so strict. The earrings weren’t as shiny as they looked on the website, but I planned to let my wife decide if she liked them or not. Turns out she didn’t, but we were away visiting her parents over Christmas. When we got back, I emailed Reeds to ask about returning them.

Now I’ve realized their policy says you have to return things within ten days for a refund or within 30 days for an exchange. I’m still trying to figure out if I can pick something else or get store credit.

I take responsibility for not checking their policy beforehand, but I’m sharing this here so others don’t end up in the same situation.

1 Like

Your situation with Reeds sounds like a bit of a pickle. But hey, don’t lose hope just yet! Sometimes these policies can be a bit flexible, especially if you explain your situation and approach them with kindness and understanding.

Since you’re still trying to figure out your options, I’d recommend reaching out to Reeds directly and explaining your circumstances. You never know, they might be willing to work something out with you, like offering store credit or letting you pick out something else. It’s worth a shot, right?

And hey, if worst comes to worst, maybe your wife can help pick out something she loves even more. After all, it’s the thought that counts, right? Hang in there, buddy!

2 Likes

I’m sorry you had this experience, but it doesn’t seem related to Bitcoin.

1 Like

Great place to shop for beautiful jewelry and awesome watches. The staff are wonderful and very helpful. I never feel pushed into buying anything while I’m looking around.

I’m sorry you had this experience and this really has nothing to do with Bitcoin.

Hey Nelly_smith! Your advice is spot on. When dealing with store policies like at Reeds, approaching them with kindness and understanding can often lead to positive outcomes. Explaining your situation directly to them and exploring options like store credit or alternative choices is a good approach. Keeping communication open and positive can make a big difference. Thanks for the supportive words!

Having made a purchase from Reed’s, I feel compelled to share my thoughts. For the price it is, this ring is too expensive. I would have it custom-made in full gold from a local jeweler or one of the vendors of r/Moissanite.

Although the quality of my Reed’s ring isn’t bad, it isn’t what one would anticipate for the amount. Given the level of artistry that went into it, I believe the price is too expensive. Regretfully, I had no idea what I would use it for when I bought it.

I’m hoping you can locate a place where this may be made specifically for you!