What are the implications of Ron Paul's statement about the US debt accelerating the dollar collapse?

Hey guys, have you heard about Ron Paul’s recent statement regarding the US debt potentially speeding up the collapse of the dollar? I’m curious about what you think the implications of that could be.

It sounds like a pretty significant claim, and I’m wondering how it might affect things like the economy, global trade, and even our everyday lives. What are your thoughts on this?

2 Likes

Damn! Fuck Ron Paul, he’s a fraud. :smirk: :smirk: :smirk:

1 Like

Ron Paul is an economic “kook” whose understanding of economics is characterised by Ayn Rand’s publications from about 50 years ago. Nothing Paul says about economics is very accurate.

Regarding the value of the dollar, I’ve had no trouble purchasing items with it. They appear to be good every time I offer them in exchange for something of worth, thus I believe that the claim that the Fed has destroyed their value is just false.

And this is unsurprising given Ron Paul’s and other economic charlatans’ other economic fairy tales, which are essentially garbage.

Watch him;