Need Help: XRP Destination Tag Confusion

I’m fairly new to crypto and trying to send XRP to Kraken, but I’m being told I need a destination tag. The wallet I’m sending from is asking for the deposit address, and then it says to press next. However, Kraken is saying I need to include a destination tag, and I’m really confused about where this tag fits in.

I’m worried that if I enter just the deposit address and press next, it might send the crypto, and I’ll lose it all. Can anyone guide me on how to do this correctly?

Kraken may not be able to properly credit your account if you just input the deposit address and leave out the destination tag. This might lead to a loss of money. Always remember to provide the destination tag in addition to the deposit address.

Before completing the transfer, you might wish to get help from Kraken’s support if you have any questions or if something doesn’t seem right.

To move money FROM Binance (or any other exchange) to your Ledger wallet, you don’t need a tag. You are free to enter any text you choose, but an empty tag box will prevent the transaction flow from moving further.
When moving money from your Ledger wallet or any other source TO Binance (or most, if not all, other exchanges), you MUST use a tag. The tag is exclusive to your exchange account and will be provided by the exchange. Your incoming XRP will be lost if you forget to provide a tag or if you use the wrong tag that the exchange sent.