My new Bitcoin RIVAL

My employer is a high-net-worth individual, while I, a 30-year-old, live comfortably but without significant wealth. Interestingly, we share a passion for Bitcoin maximalism. Yesterday, he jokingly remarked, “You’re my competition; I want all the Bitcoin, and you keep buying more.” Despite his statement being lighthearted, it carried an undertone of seriousness. It seems we’ve unwittingly become Bitcoin rivals! :joy:

Very funny :joy: :joy:
But hey, we’re all trying to ‘bag’ the bag right :money_mouth_face: :sweat_smile: :grin:

It’s funny how life works out sometimes, isn’t it? :joy: :joy: Who would’ve thought you’d end up competing with your employer over Bitcoin? But hey, competition can be healthy, right? Keeps things interesting! I’ve had my fair share of moments like this, where something starts off as a joke but then you realize there might be a hint of truth to it. It’s all part of the fun of navigating relationships, especially in a world as dynamic as the crypto space.

But hey, at the end of the day, it’s all in good fun, right? As long as you’re both enjoying the ride and maybe even learning from each other, that’s what counts. And who knows, maybe one day you’ll look back on this and laugh together over a pile of Bitcoins, right?