Living in the EU - Exploring Cashback Options

I’ve been navigating the landscape of cashback cards in the EU for some time now, and it’s been quite a journey. My experience began with the Crypto.com card, which initially seemed like a great option. Unfortunately, after some significant changes to their program, the benefits were slashed, prompting me to seek out alternatives.

I then switched to the Binance card, attracted by its solid 3% cashback offer. It served me well for a period, but Binance eventually decided to shut down their card services, leaving me on the hunt for another reliable option.

Following that, I turned to Plutus, drawn in by their cashback offers. However, they’ve since implemented frequent policy changes that have made it hard to maintain the consistency of benefits I initially signed up for. This constant uncertainty has me thinking about switching once again.

I’m now in search of other dependable cashback cards available in the EU that offer around 3% cashback. Given the instability I’ve faced with previous providers, I’m particularly interested in cards that offer a stable reward structure with fewer sudden changes in policy. Are there any good alternatives currently available in the EU that meet these criteria?

1 Like
  • American Express Platinum Cashback Card: Up to 5% cashback for the first 3 months, then 1% on purchases up to £10,000 annually, and 1.25% after that. Known for its steady rewards.
  • Revolut Metal Card: Up to 1% cashback on all purchases plus travel insurance and lounge access. Keep an eye on policy updates.
  • Curve Card: 1% cashback on select retailers for the first 3 months; extend with premium plans. Combines multiple cards into one for flexibility.
  • N26 You: 0.1% cashback on all purchases, with perks like travel insurance and no foreign transaction fees.