Is ChangeNow legit?

I tried to swap some Monero for Bitcoin, but the transaction didn’t work out. However, I sent the Monero from my wallet to their address as usual. They’re refusing to send it back or complete the exchange.

It’s not a lot of money, but it feels like theft to me. They just took the money and aren’t responding to my messages or tickets.

I think they’re thieves and scammers.
Am I the only one who has experienced this? Any help!

2 Likes

ChangeNow is indeed a legitimate cryptocurrency exchange platform. It has been operational since 2017 and offers a variety of services, including crypto swaps for almost 400 digital currencies. The platform is known for its non-custodial exchange service, meaning it doesn’t hold users’ funds, and it has no limits on the amount for operations conducted.

2 Likes

I’m currently facing an issue with them as they’ve been holding my $500 for 11 hours @Alex.
I did an exchange through Atomic Wallet, and it seems like they’re in on this scam together. I’m determined to get to the bottom of this.

2 Likes

You are not alone, ChangeNow has a decent reputation because it has been around since 2017. What I will advise you to do is to Contact ChangeNow Support and emphasize it was a failed transaction and request a refund to your original Monero address.

Just be polite

1 Like

Same here i did face the same problem, but I had to report it to #ChangeNOW and they refunded my $250 @Rodriguez Just know its legit.

1 Like

Hi there! I apologize for giving the wrong impression. If there had been a substantial shift in the market price, the transaction could have ended in the status of “failed.”

We always provide our customers the choice to proceed with their exchange or request a refund; did you contact our support team?

I haven’t checked yet. What are the fees? It looks like they’re around 3%-5% in the end. Then I’ll need to calculate everything manually.

I use them a lot and have never had a single issue.

I think it’s legit; I’ve never had a bad experience. However, I’ve heard of others who have. I don’t find it necessary anymore with exchanges offering more tokens and wallets adding swap features and support for more networks.

Hi, Alex. ChangeNow is a legitimate company, and its customer service is satisfactory.
I used it today to transfer Ethereum to Cosmos without any problems.