I want to switch: Advise on kraken vs coinbase

Given the negative press Coinbase has received lately, I’m considering switching to a different exchange. I’ve heard positive feedback about Kraken and Strike. Surprisingly, I’ve also read good things about Cash App.

If you were in my shoes, which exchange would you choose to open a new account with? Right now, I’m thinking about Kraken because of their track record with security.

1 Like

Hey! It’s smart to weigh your options, especially with recent news affecting Coinbase. Kraken does have a strong reputation for security, which makes it a solid choice. However, Cash App also offers a user-friendly interface and positive reviews. Consider your priorities - whether it’s security, ease of use, or specific features - and choose the exchange that aligns best with your needs. Both Kraken and Cash App have their strengths, so it ultimately depends on what matters most to you.

1 Like

Based on your trading approach and familiarity, Coinbase or Kraken could be the right choice for you.

While Coinbase’s user-friendly interface caters to novice traders, Kraken’s sophisticated trading capabilities and affordable fees are perfect for seasoned traders.

When making your choice, take into account aspects like trading options, fees, security, and platform usability.

All I can recommend is Kraken because it has lived through market surges and downturns over the decade- without a major hack

1 Like

Kraken offers lower fees and advanced features, ideal for seasoned traders.

Coinbase is user-friendly, perfect for beginners but has higher fees.

Choose based on your experience and needs.

1 Like

This really depends on what you’re prioritising
For example, while Coinbase has fast withdrawal processing, Kraken shines at crypto-to-cash transactions with significantly lower charges.
Also, Coinbase is susceptible to hacking while Kraken has not once been hacked.

1 Like

From my own experience, I’ll vouch for Kraken. Here’s why:

Kraken has never been compromised.
It offers better value for money.
It has low buying fees.

Kraken offers a wide range of cryptocurrencies for trading and has advanced features for experienced traders, making it a suitable choice for both beginners and seasoned investors.