How many people do you think own 1 BTC or more?

I’m talking actual humans who own at least 1 Bitcoin. Personally I think it’s less than 1M people, but that’s pure speculation. What do you think? :slightly_smiling_face:

Food for though. But it’s hard to tell, since the average people own bitcoins in fractions. I cant actually tell, what I know is that only 21 million bitcoins will saturate the market and once 21 bitcoins have circulated the market, it will be over. So on paper you’re looking at 21 million original bitcoins. However, the number of people owning can be more than that

Estimating the number of individuals who own at least one Bitcoin can be tricky due to the decentralized and pseudonymous nature of cryptocurrency ownership.

While it’s challenging to provide an exact figure, various analyses and surveys suggest that the number could indeed be less than 1 million.

Factors such as wallet addresses, exchange data, and user surveys contribute to these estimates, but they often come with their limitations and biases. It’s a fascinating aspect of the crypto space that sparks much debate and speculation.