How many bitcoins do you need to be in the top 10%?

Hey there, Some people say having 0.28 bitcoin means you’re in the top 1%. Are there charts or links that show what it takes to be in the top 10% or 20%?

I’m not sure about your question. But I think that the maximum amount of BTC that can be mined is capped at 21 million. So to be in the top 10% you would need to own around 2.1 million bitcoins. That would mean you would be worth $130million

Typically, to rank among the top 10% of Bitcoin holders, you’d need to possess a significant portion of the total supply probably tens or hundreds of bitcoins given the highly uneven distribution of wealth in Bitcoin.

It would be fascinating to see charts or links that provide more insights into the distribution of Bitcoin ownership across different percentiles.

Understanding what it takes to be in the top 10% or 20% of Bitcoin holders could provide valuable context for anyone interested in crypto investing.

If anyone has come across such resources or analyses, I’d love to take a look and delve deeper into this topic.