How do you send Bitcoin?

What’s the simplest way for someone new to send X dollars to a Bitcoin address? They don’t have a digital wallet and don’t understand Bitcoin, but they do have a credit card.

I wish there was a website where you could just fill out a form with your credit card info (or PayPal), the Bitcoin address, and the amount, and that’s it. No need to sign up, set up a digital wallet, or anything like that.

But what’s the closest thing to this in 2022? The quickest service that can get it done?

1 Like

If you’re looking for the simplest way to send some Bitcoin without fussing over digital wallets and all that jazz, there are a few options that might just fit the bill. One option that comes to mind is using a service like Coinmama or CEX.IO. These platforms allow you to buy Bitcoin with a credit card directly and then send it to a Bitcoin address of your choice.

I remember my first time using Coinmama—it was a breeze. Just fill out a simple form with your credit card info, the Bitcoin address you want to send to, and the amount you want to send. And voila, you’re done! No need to sign up for anything extra or set up a digital wallet.

1 Like

To transfer Bitcoin, open your wallet, click on ‘Send’, input the recipient’s address, indicate the amount, review any associated fees, and verify the transaction. It’s crucial to double-check the address to ensure accuracy before proceeding.

1 Like

@Williamson
How can you send some Dollars toa Bitcoin address while you have clearly stated that the recipient does not understand anything about Bitcoin?

1. Choose a reputable cryptocurrency exchange such as Coinbase, Kraken, or Gemini.
  2. Complete their verification process, which may take some time.
  3. Find the “Buy Crypto” option and select Bitcoin (BTC).
  4. Choose “Credit Card” as your payment method.
  5. Enter the recipient’s Bitcoin address, the amount you want to send, and your credit card details.
  6. Review the fees and confirm the transaction.