Crypto scams list! Beware

1 Like

I beg to differ in the case of Cardano.
It has personally done me wonderful. The staking is extremely fluid and easy to use

I’d like to help someone because I’ve been the victim of a cryptocurrency scam. Here’s how you can remain safe:

Be cautious of phishing scams. Always double-check the URL and avoid clicking on links in unsolicited emails.

Avoid any Ponzi scams. If an investment offers high returns with low risk, it is probably too good to be true.

Conduct extensive research on initial coin offerings. Make whether the project is credible and has a well-defined plan.

Watch out for pump and dump tactics. Be wary of rapid price surges in cryptocurrencies.

Use trustworthy exchangers and wallets. Before investing your money, read reviews and consumer feedback.

Be cautious when using social media. Don’t believe giveaways or offers that appear overly generous.

Protect your electronic devices. Use antiviral software and keep your cryptocurrency.

Ever wondered how someone becomes a victim? Well, disregard the measures above, and you’ll understand how. Lol

Hey everyone,a point to add also, heads up about teccrypto(dot)com.
They promised me daily gains and payouts, but after making three small withdrawals, I was blocked from accessing both my earnings and my initial investment.
The 5-star reviews on TrustPilot seem suspicious, probably paid for. When I tried to leave a negative review, teccrypto flagged it and had it removed. Be careful with this site.

For the first five, I don’t think they are a scam. My friends are quite familiar with the first five.

I have been using Binance and it has been working quite okay with me with 24/7 customer care to assist you with any difficulties. Plus you can access your account anytime