Coinbase where is my wallet address and how can I locate it?

Is there anyone who knows where to find a Coinbase Pro wallet address for receiving crypto? I can’t seem to locate it on my aunt’s app.

1 Like

To find your Coinbase Pro wallet address for receiving cryptocurrency, follow these steps:

1. Sign in to your Coinbase Pro account.
  2. Navigate to the “Deposit” page. You can find this by clicking on the “Portfolio” tab and then selecting the “Deposit” button for the cryptocurrency you want to receive.
  3. Select the cryptocurrency you want to receive. For example, if you wish to accept Bitcoin, select Bitcoin from the list of cryptocurrencies.
  4. Choose the “Coinbase Pro” option. This will ensure that you are depositing into your Coinbase Pro account, not your regular Coinbase account.
  5. Copy your Coinbase Pro wallet address. You should see a wallet address displayed on the screen. Click on the “Copy Address” button to copy the address to your clipboard.
  6. Share the address with the person sending you cryptocurrency. They can then use this address to send you the cryptocurrency.

If you are having trouble finding the address, you can also contact Coinbase Pro support for assistance.

If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask.

1 Like

Coinbase Pro is secure! It generates a fresh address for each deposit, adding security. To find it:

1. Log in and choose “Deposit” for the specific crypto.
  2. Copy the unique address displayed.

Easy peasy! You can do this on the app too.

2 Likes

This is awesome and direct to the point. I am pleased.

2 Likes

I can help with that! To find a Coinbase Pro wallet address for receiving crypto, open the Coinbase Pro app and go to the “Portfolios” tab. Select the specific cryptocurrency you want to receive and then tap on the “Deposit” button. You should see the wallet address there, which you can copy to receive crypto. If you’re still having trouble, make sure the app is updated or try checking on the Coinbase Pro website. I had the same issue before, and this method worked for me.

2 Likes

To receive cryptocurrency or NFTs on a Coinbase account, you need a wallet address. This address functions similarly to an email address and is sometimes referred to as a public key.

1 Like