Cheapest crypto exchanges?

I have been buying and dca-ing through Coinbase etoro and from my own hardware wallet’s software. Keen on knowing where you guys usually get your BTC? :tipping_hand_man:

1 Like

That’s a great strategy you have there! DCA-ing (Dollar Cost Averaging) through various platforms like Coinbase, eToro, and even managing your own hardware wallet shows a diversified approach to accumulating BTC.

Personally, I’ve found exchanges like Binance and Kraken to be reliable platforms for purchasing Bitcoin. Both offer a wide range of cryptocurrencies and trading pairs, along with robust security measures. Additionally, peer-to-peer platforms like LocalBitcoins can be a convenient option for direct transactions with individuals.

Thanks for sharing your approach to buying and dollar-cost averaging (DCA) Bitcoin! It’s always fascinating to hear about different strategies and platforms people use for acquiring cryptocurrency.

I’m curious to know where everyone else usually gets their BTC.

Do you prefer using exchanges like Coinbase and eToro, or do you prefer self-custody options like hardware wallets? Are there any other platforms or methods you’ve found particularly reliable or user-friendly?

Sharing your experiences and insights could be incredibly helpful for those exploring different options for buying and storing Bitcoin.