Best crypto wallets for iPhone

I’m looking for the most trustworthy iOS wallet to store my Bitcoin securely. I want something with top-notch security, a solid reputation, and a non-custodial approach, especially after hearing about the Ledger news. I understand the landscape changes frequently, so I’m seeking advice on the best option available right now.

Currently, I’m considering Blockstream Green, but I’m open to other suggestions. I appreciate any insights or recommendations you can provide.

Just to mention, I don’t have access to buy a hardware wallet directly, only through intermediaries, which doesn’t seem practical in this case. However, the amount of Bitcoin I’m storing isn’t substantial enough to justify that hassle.

Thanks a lot for your assistance!

2 Likes

Hey @BlockchainBard! It’s great to see you taking security seriously when it comes to storing your Bitcoin. Blockstream Green is indeed a solid choice known for its top-notch security features and non-custodial approach, so you’re on the right track there.

Another excellent option to consider is the BRD Wallet. It offers similar security features, a user-friendly interface, and is highly regarded within the crypto community.

Edge Wallet is another reliable iOS wallet worth checking out. It prioritizes security and privacy, allowing you to control your private keys while offering a seamless user experience.

Lastly, Trust Wallet is a popular choice known for its robust security features and wide range of supported cryptocurrencies.

All these wallets provide non-custodial solutions, ensuring you have full control over your Bitcoin. Ultimately, it’s essential to choose a wallet that aligns with your security preferences and usability needs. Feel free to explore each option further to determine the best fit for you.

Here are the top 12 Bitcoin and crypto wallets for iPhone:

1. eToro: Beginner-friendly platform for purchasing and storing Bitcoin.
  2. Ledger Live: User-friendly app for trading and transferring crypto.
  3. Binance: Offers a wide range of crypto products from the world’s largest platform.
  4. Zengo: Trusted by 1 million customers, supports over 120 cryptocurrencies, and has no reported hacks.
  5. Best Wallet: All-in-one web3 wallet with decentralized exchange (DEX) functionality and low trading fees with $BEST token.
  6. OKX: Feature-rich wallet suitable for both beginners and experienced users.
  7. Safepal: Supports over 100 blockchains and NFTs, with features like staking, swapping, and dApps.
  8. CoolWallet: Non-custodial wallet with features for staking, swapping, and exploring dApps.
  9. CoinSpot: Australian-based crypto wallet app allowing trading of over 360 assets.
  10. Bybit: Top crypto wallet offering Bitcoin derivatives trading and swapping options.
  11. Blockstream Jade: Non-custodial wallet supporting online trading through its compatible app.
  12. Coinbase Wallet: Trusted by over 70 million users, with 98% of digital assets kept in cold storage.

Blockstream Green is a good option for safely keeping Bitcoin on iOS without a hardware wallet because of its non-custodial design and security features.

Here are some additional reliable options:

1. BlueWallet: renowned for its security and user-friendliness, providing SegWit support and total control over private keys.
  2. BRD Wallet: User-friendly and straightforward, offering complete control over money and non-custodial privacy.
  3. Electrum: Although more complicated, it provides strong security with hardware wallet integration.

Make your selection based on whether you want basic or sophisticated features, and do not forget to safely back up your wallet.

OKX Wallet is the world’s most powerful crypto wallet.

Jus study Web3 and take control of your crypto, NFTs, and digital assets all in one secure wallet.

Simple

The simplest way to explore Web3.

Store trade, earn, and manage crypto, NFTs, and digital assets across 50+ blockchains.

Powerful

Built-in access to multi-chain DEX, NFT Marketplace, Earn, and thousands of apps

Zengo stands out as one of the premier Bitcoin wallets available for both iPhone and Android users.
As a non-custodial cryptocurrency wallet, it grants users sole control over their private keys.
What sets it apart is its innovative facial biometric system, ensuring secure access to the app.

Thanks for the recommendations! After researching further, I appreciate the variety of excellent options suggested. For my needs, BRD Wallet seems to strike the right balance of security features, ease of use and support. Knowing my private keys are backed up safely yet accessible puts my mind at ease. I’ll be sure to continue educating myself on best practices too.

Great choices! Pick based on your need for simplicity or advanced features, and always back up your wallet.

Great list! Covers a range from beginner-friendly to feature-rich wallets for diverse crypto needs.

OKX Wallet sounds like a versatile tool for diving into Web3! Love that it supports 50+ blockchains and has built-in multi-chain features for trading and earning.

Great research that is the reason i keep on coming back to this site…

Thanks for the suggestions, but I’m not convinced. Security promises can be misleading, and not all wallets live up to the hype.

Solid roundup! It’s great to see a variety of wallet options tailored for different needs, from beginners to advanced users. Each wallet offers unique features like staking, dApps, or cold storage, catering to diverse security and trading preferences.

Think about wallets for iOS like BRD (previously Bread), which provides non-custodial control over your Bitcoin, robust security features, and an easy-to-use UI. Another good option is Blockstream Green, which is renowned for its multisignature capabilities and privacy-focused methodology. These wallets are dependable choices for keeping Bitcoin on iOS devices because they place a high priority on security and user control.

1 Like

Disadvantages of Zengo:

1. Limited cryptocurrency support.
  2. A unique keyless security model may be confusing or less trusted.
  3. Higher transaction fees.
  4. Lacks advanced features like staking.

Alternative: Trust Wallet

1. Supports a wide range of cryptocurrencies.
  2. Non-custodial, full control of private keys.
  3. Integrated DApps browser.
  4. Offers staking and DeFi support.
  5. User-friendly interface.

I’m happy with trust wallet. Easy, secure (as far as I know), access to defi…

Hardware wallets seem cool, but apparently buying one involves going through a middleman, which sounds like a hassle for the amount of Bitcoin I have.

Check BlueWallet bro.