Banks that accept cryptocurrency

Hey everyone, I’m from California and I’m interested in finding banks that accept cryptocurrency. I’ve been getting into crypto lately and I’m wondering if there are any banks in the US that allow you to deposit or withdraw funds directly from your crypto wallet. Can anyone recommend any banks that are crypto-friendly? Any insights or recommendations would be appreciated.

2 Likes

Top Crypto-Friendly Banks in the USA:

1. Binance
  2. Revolut
  3. Wirexapp
  4. Robinhood
  5. Bitcoin IRA
  6. BankProv
  7. Juno
  8. Ally
1 Like

As of my last update, there aren’t many traditional banks in the US that directly support cryptocurrency transactions.

2 Likes

Silvergate Bank, this provides banking services to businesses in the digital currency industry, including cryptocurrency exchanges and institutional investors.

1 Like

Another option is Kraken Financial :100:

Hold on a sec, buddy. While the crypto world is exciting, traditional banks in the US, including California, are still warming up to crypto. For now, they mostly don’t allow direct deposits or withdrawals from crypto wallets.

Here’s the thing: some Fintech companies like Revolut or Robinhood offer crypto buying and selling within their platforms. These might be a better option for your California crypto needs. They’re not banks, but they are secure and allow some crypto transactions.

Let me know if you’d like to hear more about these Fintech options!