ADVICE on How to report scammers?

How can I report con artists?

I’m not sure where to look, but a buddy of mine is now running out of gas on Base. All of his coins are now being bridged to ETH and transferred to 0x78535A51fCdf67A0423F101529BEfd72809f7522. We will investigate how he was compromised later.
Although this address was obviously very recently generated, I’d like to know if there’s a simple method to add it to a blacklist so that it doesn’t get transmitted to the big exchanges, at the very least.
I must add, really, really quickly, oh! These are your silly 500-character bot. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

The entire market is built on scams, any profit is someone else’s loss. Deceit is the name of the game

To avoid scammers i would like to encourage you to use platforms like binanace and coinbase…for sure deals

Not being a racist or something but I think Nigerians can scam you on any crypto platforms :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

Share the platform that you got scammed so that we never repeat the same mistake.