Which crypto exchange does not need KYC?

Hey Fam,

Is there a trustworthy cryptocurrency exchange that does not require KYC verification? I am looking at ways that I can trade safely and privately without having to provide personal information.

I would be very grateful for your insights on exchanges that put user anonymity first.

1 Like

Several cryptocurrency exchanges offer services without requiring Know Your Customer (KYC) verification, but it is important to note that regulatory environments are continually changing, we have the Bisq which is a decentralized exchange that allows users to trade Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies without requiring KYC, another one is the Uniswap, a popular decentralized exchange (DEX) on the Ethereum blockchain, allowing users to trade ERC-20 tokens without KYC.

If you’re looking for cryptocurrency exchanges that don’t require KYC verification and prioritize user anonymity, here are some reliable options to consider:

1. StealthEX: Known for its wide range of supported assets and no-KYC policy, StealthEX offers a private trading experience.
  2. BingX: BingX stands out with its copy trading feature and commitment to allowing trading without disclosing personal information.
  3. BloFin: This exchange provides a straightforward, no-KYC trading environment, appealing to users who value privacy.
  4. CoinEx: As an altcoin exchange, CoinEx allows trading across various cryptocurrencies without enforcing KYC verification.
  5. ProBit Global: A global exchange that supports trading without the need for identity verification, making it suitable for privacy-focused traders.
  6. BYDFi: Specializing in margin and derivatives trading, BYDFi is another option for those seeking no-KYC trading opportunities.

In my experience assisting users with their cryptocurrency queries, I’ve found that while most reputable exchanges require KYC verification for regulatory compliance, there are still a few that prioritize user anonymity. Decentralized exchanges (DEXs) like Uniswap and PancakeSwap allow for trading without KYC as they operate on a peer-to-peer basis directly through users’ wallets. For centralized exchanges, some smaller ones like TradeOgre and Bisq also offer trading with minimal or no KYC, but it’s important to exercise caution and research their security measures and user reviews to ensure a safe trading experience.

Meanwhile, I’ve noticed that the US federal government is making efforts to compel individuals to disclose their ownership of cryptocurrencies. It’s absolutely mind-boggling. This new law, 6050i, is essentially turning regular individuals into criminals just because they fail to disclose their cryptocurrency holdings. I find the US government to be quite laughable.