Where's My Coinbase Wallet Address Hiding?

Hey Crypto Crew,

I’m all set to dive back into the crypto world and transfer some funds, but for the life of me, I can’t remember where to find my Coinbase wallet address. I vaguely recall it being somewhere on the app or website, but I don’t want to go poking around and risk missing something important. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Is there a specific section for crypto addresses on Coinbase? Is it different for the app and the website? Any tips for keeping track of these addresses in the future?

Finding your Coinbase wallet address is easy, whether you’re using the app or website. No need to worry about missing something important.

Here’s the lowdown:

1. Sign in to your Coinbase account.
    2. Click on “Crypto addresses” (it might be under “Profile” or “Settings”).
    3. You’ll see a list of all your crypto addresses. Just choose the one you want to transfer funds to and copy the address or display the QR code for easy scanning.
  • App:
    1. Log in to the Coinbase app.
    2. Tap “Receive” at the top of the screen.
    3. Select the specific cryptocurrency you want the address for (or tap the default option if it’s correct).
    4. You’ll see the address and QR code. Easy peasy!

Take screenshots of your addresses for future reference (just make sure you keep them in a safe place)

No worries, crypto friend! Finding your Coinbase wallet address is easy, and it’s the same process on both the app and website. Here’s how to do it:

Finding your Coinbase Wallet Address:

1. Open the Coinbase app or website.
  2. Log in to your account.
  3. Tap or click on the “Assets” tab. This will show you a list of all the cryptocurrencies you hold on Coinbase.
  4. Choose the specific cryptocurrency you want to find the address for.
  5. Tap or click on the crypto. This will take you to a detailed view of that specific holding.
  6. Look for the “Send” or “Receive” button. It might also be labeled with a specific crypto term like “BTC Send” or “ETH Receive.” This button will display your unique wallet address for that particular cryptocurrency.strong text