Where can I buy Bitcoin without verification?

I don’t want to disclose personal details or wait forever to get verified. I just want to buy $10 of crypto for a purchase. This process has become terrible.

2 Likes

I prefer to buy bitcoin from another person that is peer to peer here are some of the peer-to-peer cryptocurrency exchanges that make it possible to avoid all the verifications
Bisq, RoboSats

2 Likes

Bitcoin ATM is the best option available. Thi sis because Bitcoin ATMs allow you to deposit cash and buy crypto directly. No identity verification is required. You can find Bitcoin ATMs in various locations.

1 Like

In the US, users can purchase $2995 worth of bitcoin every day without presenting identification at CoinMover-run bitcoin ATMs. People in the US can purchase up to $2000 worth of bitcoin every day without requiring identification at Bitcoin ATMs run by Coinhub, Coin Cloud, Athena, and Lowest Fee Bitcoin ATMs. In the US, users can purchase $999 worth of bitcoin per day without presenting identification at Hermes Bitcoin ATMs.

1 Like

That being said, create a personal account on CEX.IO if you plan to spend no more than $10,000 USD in a single day. There is no need to verify your funding source in order to purchase Bitcoin with a bank account.