How do I find my cash app wallet address?

The Cash App Bitcoin wallet address is in all uppercase letters. Other wallets are not allowing me to withdraw to my Cash App wallet because of this. How can I fix this issue?

1 Like

Hey man, just wanted to share my experience. I had the exact same issue trying to withdraw to Cash App, but the BTC address they gave me was in all capital letters. Eventually, I got it to work by typing the address manually with all lowercase letters. I had been struggling with this for two weeks until I read some threads and tried typing it in manually with all lowercase. It was frustrating because I thought I was the only one with this problem and was going crazy.

1 Like

As someone who has extensively researched finding a Cash App wallet address, I can confidently say that it is a straightforward process. To locate your Bitcoin wallet address on Cash App, start by opening the app and navigating to the Bitcoin tab. Once there, tap on the “Deposit Bitcoin” option and scroll down until you see the “Get your Bitcoin address” section. Your Bitcoin wallet address will be displayed as a combination of alphanumeric characters. You can copy this address by tapping the blue “Copy” button to the right of the address. This address is unique and essential for receiving Bitcoin on the platform. It is crucial to ensure that you only send Bitcoin to this specific wallet address, as sending any other type of Bitcoin could result in permanent loss of funds. By following these simple steps, you can easily find and manage your Bitcoin wallet address on Cash App.

1 Like

Bitcoin addresses are case insensitive, thus the format should not matter. However, you can manually change the address to lowercase or use another wallet as an intermediary. If the problem persists, contact the wallet us support team for help.