How Can I Send Bitcoin to My Cash App?

I’m new to the world of Bitcoin and just downloaded Cash App to manage it. Now, I want to transfer some Bitcoin I have from another wallet to Cash App. Is this possible?
I looked around the app a bit, but couldn’t find anything super clear on how to do it. Is there a special section for receiving Bitcoin? Do I need a special code or something?

Any Cash App wizards out there who can walk me through sending Bitcoin to my account? Step-by-step instructions for beginners would be amazing!

1 Like

I also work with Bitcoin, and here’s how you can transfer it to your Cash App. First, on your Cash App home screen, press the Money tab, then the Bitcoin tile, and finally “Deposit Bitcoin.” You can deposit up to $10,000 worth of Bitcoin in any seven-day period. Transfers may take several hours for completion according to network activity. Cash App only supports Bitcoin (BTC), therefore avoid sending other cryptocurrencies such as BCH or BSV to risk losing money. Your wallet address changes with each deposit, so always use the most recent one. To discover your current address, go to the Money tab, then to the Bitcoin tile, pick “Deposit Bitcoin,” and copy the address. :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

To finish your transaction, simply click the Bitcoin tile on the Money home screen. You must, however, enable your Bitcoin wallet in order to send and receive Bitcoin.