Alternative to LocalBitcoins?

:thinking:

Is there a UK-based website that is comparable to local bitcoins for purchasing bitcoin? In order to send money to pay for items, I would like to place an order and have it placed into my online account. Since I have been using LocalBitcoins for years, I do not know much about the others.

Thank you!

1 Like

For purchasing Bitcoin in the UK, consider platforms like Bittylicious or Coinfloor. They offer similar peer-to-peer services with options to fund accounts and buy Bitcoin securely.

1 Like

In the UK, a comparable website to LocalBitcoins for purchasing Bitcoin is Bittylicious. Bittylicious allows users to buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies using GBP (British Pounds) through various payment methods such as bank transfers, credit/debit cards, and mobile payments. It offers a straightforward platform with competitive prices and a user-friendly interface, making it popular among UK residents looking to buy and sell cryptocurrencies securely. It’s advisable to review their fees, verification requirements, and user reviews to ensure it meets your needs before making transactions.

1 Like

Bisq is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency exchange that doesn’t require identity verification. Since it’s decentralized, you need to run the Bisq application on your computer to buy or sell cryptocurrencies.